X-ray Film Viewer
Properties / Operation
The PTH® Mobiled S/L is the consistent and innovative extension of our product range of plaque in non- destructive material testing lamps with the help of high LED-lamps. It is specially developed for the efficient testing of X-ray images according to EN24480 und ASTM E1390-06. The low weight allows a quick and easy locally investigation.
Work with the PTH® Mobiled s
1. Insert the foot switch into the appropriate socket and lock it by turn. (picture 1/7).
2. Insert power cord into cold supply socket (picture 1/2).
3. Place the tower aperture on the viewing area (picture 1/3). A lock is not required. The tower aperture holds because of strong magnetic plates.
4. Press power switch (picture 1/2). The viewing area is illuminated.
5. Adjust basic brightness and viewing brightness with the controller and with the foot switch (picture 1).
the PTH® Mobiled s reach immediately after the switch on his final performance and after it gets switched off it is possible to directly switch it on again.
|Product||Mobiled S||Mobiled L|
|LED – Spotlight risk class||0||0|
|Uniformity factor||g > 0,7||g > 0,65|
|Maximum case temperature*||< 37 °C||< 37 °C|
|Maximum luminous surfaces temperature*||< 35 °C||< 35 °C|
|Cooling of the LED||2xFans – temperature controlled||4xFans – temperature controlled|
|Total power consumption||Max 150W||Max 300W|
|Operating voltage of the lamp||110-230V / 50Hz||110-230V / 50Hz|
|Weight||2,75 Kg||4,8 Kg|
|Maximum brightness||300000 cd /m²||250000 cd /m²|
|Dimensions of the luminous area||228 x 84 mm||450 x 84 mm|
|Dimensions||L=276mm, H=112mm, B=170mm||L=530mm, H=112mm, B=170mm|
|Start time for 100% power||immediately||immediately|
|Reclosing time in the hot condition||immediately||immediately|
|Housing protection class||IP44||IP44|
|Securing||Finely assurance 6x20mm 2×0,5A||Finely assurance 6x20mm 2×1,6A|
* after 15 minutes at maximum power